Feature Request for tex2lyx

Dr Eberhard W Lisse nospam at lisse.NA
Thu Feb 18 20:30:51 UTC 2021

Hi,

can we add an option to tex2lyx allowing to select the language?

I use the writer2latex in LibreOffice a bit and can't export to
other than standard (English) whereas I use US English in Lyx/LaTeX.

Would such a feature make sense/be helpful?

greetings, el
--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse   \         /       Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
el at lisse.NA             / *      |  Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)