[RFC] Simple Search to Bottom Dock

Enrico Forestieri forenr at lyx.org
Mon Feb 15 14:09:56 UTC 2021

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 08:58:11AM +0100, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> Am Sonntag, dem 14.02.2021 um 22:13 +0100 schrieb Enrico Forestieri:
> > There's something strange on Windows, too. I see 2 Find and 2 Replace
> > perfectly equal buttons. See attached.
>
> This (and Scott's and Pavel's woes) should be fixed now.

Thanks. Another glitch is the fact that the search dialog can only be
dismissed by the X-close button (the toolbar button does not toggle).
However, when the dialog is minimized, the close button is not available
and one has to expand it to be able to dismiss it.

Apart from that, it seems to work well. As a further info for you, when
using search-as-you-type and the "Wrap search?" dialog appears, after
dismissing it I tried to change the search string but I did not notice
that the focus was returned to the workarea and I ended up modifying the
document, instead.

--
Enrico