LyX 2.4 Alpha 3

José Abílio Matos jamatos at lyx.org
Mon Feb 15 11:38:26 UTC 2021

On Sunday, February 14, 2021 7:45:37 PM WET Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
> With the Windows problem fixed, we need another alpha. So it's here:
>
> http://ftp.lyx.org/ftp/pub/lyx/devel/lyx-2.4/
>
> Please prepare binaries.

I have built packages for EPEL 7 and 8 and for Fedora 32-34 and rawhide (to be
Fedora 35). Fedora 34 is still a development branch.
I worked without any changes for all architectures:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jamatos/lyx-devel/

I still need to integrate the new dependencies on xlstproc but with classes
starting today in online only mode that is the best I can do at the moment.

> Riki
>
> PS I did remember to change the version in configure.ac this time.

Thank you. :-)

--
José Abílio