[RFC] Simple Search to Bottom Dock

Jürgen Spitzmüller spitz at lyx.org
Mon Feb 15 09:22:50 UTC 2021

Am Montag, dem 15.02.2021 um 10:09 +0100 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:
> Am Montag, dem 15.02.2021 um 09:59 +0100 schrieb Jean-Marc
> Lasgouttes:
> >  What's that? Perform search while you edit the search string?
> >
> > Yes, like emacs does with Ctrl-S.
>
> And this always searches forward, right?

And another question:

Let's say I type in "te". LyX searches forward and finds "te" in
"test". Now if I enter "s" ("tes") I suppose LyX should stick with the
current match and only adapt the highlighting, right? I.e., it should
only continue searching forward if the string and the match under
cursor do not equal anymore ("tesp").

Jürgen