[RFC] Simple Search to Bottom Dock

Jürgen Spitzmüller spitz at lyx.org
Mon Feb 15 09:03:56 UTC 2021

Am Montag, dem 15.02.2021 um 09:52 +0100 schrieb Stephan Witt:
> I don’t understand. The direction isn’t stored in
> setSearchRequestCache().
> The direction is stripped. Probably that causes the trouble.

It turned out the problem was the parsing of the search argument set
forward to false by default (i.e., if it was not explicitly specified
in the argument), whereas it should be true ("word-find foo" should
find forwards, not backwards).

I fixed this by introducing a way to set true as default for bool
parser.

> You did something about it. I had another proposal ready but not sent
> yet :(

Sorry about that.

Jürgen