[RFC] Simple Search to Bottom Dock

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes lasgouttes at lyx.org
Sun Feb 14 21:04:00 UTC 2021

Le 14/02/2021 à 21:33, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
> I'm impressed, you really made it into one line -- I remember the struggle
> with View source pane vertical size which we never really solved.
>
> Apart from some UI glitch with two buttons (see attached preview how they
> look on my screen) this is really nice piece of work :)

That's great indeed. Jürgen, again you take us by surprise ;)

A few issues:

1/ at each search I get in console:
Data set on unsupported clipboard mode. QMimeData object will be deleted.

Am I the only one?

2/ when the dialog "would you like to start from start" is shown, the
focus is not in the dock anymore and it not possible to use Enter to
search next. Do we really need the dialog, BTW?

JMarc