Windows installer: add version in all shortcuts

Thibaut Cuvelier tcuvelier at lyx.org
Thu Feb 11 22:03:33 UTC 2021

Hi Eugene,

I proposed in another discussion to add the version in all shortcuts
created by the installer, for specifically the case where the user has
several versions of LyX (or just updated, in which case there will be a
delay before the new shortcut gets into the search cache of the Start menu).

Here is the patch I propose. I am by no means a NSIS expert, I don't know
if this will work, but I think there is a probability that it does.

What do you think of this?
Thibaut Cuvelier