[LyX/master] ePub: detect and use xsltproc.

Pavel Sanda sanda at lyx.org
Mon Feb 8 16:04:24 UTC 2021

On Mon, Feb 08, 2021 at 04:56:33PM +0100, Kornel Benko wrote:
> > There should not be any significant differences between the XSLT
> > processors.
>
> Would be nice to create 2 formats e.g. Epub1, Epub2.
>
> Epub1 created with xsltproc, Epub2 with java.

You mean for users? I do not think so, especially if they are supposed to deliver same results.
We could have some test though if they produce same result.

It should work in a similar way how we treat svg - reconfigure detects either rsvg-convert
or inkscape and choose it without user interaction.

Pavel