Current repo and existing installation have different color schemes

Narahari Rao narahari387 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 19:51:47 UTC 2021

Looks like bool ColorCache::isDarkmode() is setting the document colors on
startup, using QtPalette to get text/bg color and comparing them to guess
whether the user is in a dark theme or not. However, changing what this
function returns during runtime (via a variable) does not change the
document colors, so it looks like it needs a refresh of some sort.