A Small Question

Doug Martin martinrd3d at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 20:07:51 UTC 2021

Scott and all,

Here you go.  As you will see, the Table is fine, but we get the "knitr
errors" message:
LaTeX Error: Not in outer par mode.

Doug

P.S. We like various capabilities that the kableExtra package provides us
with, e.g.,
in this simple example the add_header_above via kable_styling.
Of course if we ever find out how to directly import a data frame into the
LYX table
capability, we will probably use it a lot.

--
R. Douglas Martin
Professor Emeritus in Applied Mathematics and Statistics