Preamble section patch

Lorenzo Bertini lorenzobertini97 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 16:40:06 UTC 2020

> Can you give more details on what you mean by "far from perfect"?
Yes, sorry! The thing I'm not happy with is that patch makes it so the
HTML preamble gets stored in a new bufferParams docstring, but it
doesn't get checked for illegal characters and it's "brutally" printed
in writeHTMLSource in buffer.cpp, while the LaTeX preamble string
undergoes more processing in writeLaTeX in BufferParams.cpp and
writeLaTeXSource in Buffer.cpp.

I wish I could dig deeper on LaTeX and LyXHTML outputting, but I feel
like this is too hard of a start. Ill pick something easier next time.

Lo