DocBook v2

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Sat Sep 12 05:37:54 UTC 2020

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 02:04:31PM -0400, Scott Kostyshak wrote:

> >> By the way, what would you prefer I do in this
> > > case where I'm not sure the fix is correct? Since we're on a branch, I
> > > just committed so that way the tests work for me and Kornel (who I
> > > imagine is also affected by this configure issue). But if you prefer I
> > > post the patch to the list instead of pushing, that's fine too. In my
> > > opinion, since it's your branch you should choose the workflow.
> > >

> >  I have no problem with you pushing commits onto that branch. Just make
> > sure to send the hash on the list, in case I make one force push too many
> > :).
>
> Sounds good! I will try to remember to always specify the hash (please
> let me know if I forget).

I just pushed commit 7dc72ef3, which cherry-picked a commit from master
that fixes a path in an ru example file. After this, all docbook tests
pass for me.

I get a lot of failures from the xhtml tests. I think most of these
failures are due to xmllint not being happy. I can give you the log that
has these errors (and xmllint output) if that would be helpful.
Otherwise, would it just be better to disable xmllint checking in the
tests for now? If not, it seems we will have a lot of test failures and
it will be difficult to catch more serious regressions (e.g., crashes).
That said, I don't know anything about this stuff so whatever you and
Kornel prefer is fine with me.

Scott