[LyX features/feature/docbook] DocBook: avoid using isspace in StartTag::writeTag.

Pavel Sanda sanda at lyx.org
Fri Sep 11 10:48:37 UTC 2020

Hi Thibaut,

I skimmed through all patches on your last remerge.
It was really only quick read, it's impossible to do anything better with 20k of lines.

I suggest, that you merge all your commits to master and continue the development there.
It will give us better chance to look on your changes in continuous way, immediately spot
problems with other compilers and let users to test docbook export in more up to date
version.

If tests continue to break too much we simply disable them until you finalize your
changes, the test made little sense before that point of time anyway.