Possible regression on master regarding integral limit

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Mon Sep 7 17:10:21 UTC 2020

On Mon, Sep 07, 2020 at 12:17:40PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> Le 02/09/2020 à 23:21, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
> > The suspect being f96b99dc, where the way the math parser deals with
> > \limits was changed. Now, \limits gets swallowed on reloading a document.
>
> Indeed, I was too lazy to define limits_ in InsetMathMacro::Private, and the
> consequence is that it was not copied on clone(). Should be fixed now.

Looks good, thanks for the fix. There is a small difference in exported
LaTeX, which is that 2.3.x produces "\int\limits _{" and master does not
output a space after limits: "\int\limits_{". I'm guessing this is
expected, and the output from master looks nicer, in my opinion, and
from what I understand the output is equivalent but I just wanted to
note the change here.

Scott