"Unknown counter tag" messages in 2.3.x when exported from master

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Mon Sep 7 03:39:26 UTC 2020

If I export the attached file to 2.3.x, and I open the file in 2.3.x, I
get many terminal messages like the below ones:

  LyX: Unknown counter tag `GuiName' [around line 29 of file [layouts/theorems-ams-chap-bytype.inc] current token: 'GuiName' context: '']
  LyX: Unknown counter tag `Theorem' [around line 30 of file [layouts/theorems-ams-chap-bytype.inc] current token: 'Theorem' context: '']
  LyX: Unknown counter tag `GuiName' [around line 33 of file [layouts/theorems-ams-chap-bytype.inc] current token: 'GuiName' context: '']

If I open the exported file in 2.3.0, I don't see terminal messages.

Scott