Potential regression on master regarding layout after dissolving inset

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Thu Sep 3 14:02:17 UTC 2020

On Thu, Sep 03, 2020 at 02:54:02AM -0400, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
> On 9/2/20 4:43 PM, Scott Kostyshak wrote:

> PS Hey, Scott, in case these should help you:
>
> https://rikiheck.blogspot.com/2020/08/use-your-tablet-as-whiteboard-in-zoom.html
> https://rikiheck.blogspot.com/2020/09/controlling-zoom-whiteboard-on-android.html

Interesting! I haven't yet figured out a stable workflow for office
hours. I indeed might have to set that up. The big part of the
transition to online that's difficult for me is that I need to transfer
my lecture notes into Beamer to make slides, although if I used your
technique I might be able to do a "traditional" blackboard-style
lecture. The good part to transfering the lecture notes though is that
it's a good chance to test master and find regressions :)

Scott