LyX 2.3.6 Tarballs

Yu Jin yu_jin at lyx.org
Mon Nov 30 19:36:26 UTC 2020

Am Mo., 30. Nov. 2020 um 19:16 Uhr schrieb Richard Kimberly Heck <
rikiheck at lyx.org>:

> On 11/30/20 12:42 PM, Yu Jin wrote:
>
> Am Mo., 30. Nov. 2020 um 09:09 Uhr schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <
> lasgouttes at lyx.org>:
>
>> Le 30/11/2020 à 06:39, Yu Jin a écrit :
>> > The compile instructions for Windows in master branch are pretty
>> > accurate. The instructions on how to build the installer are also
>> pretty
>> > accurate, they say which plugins for NSIS to install and even describe
>> > how to update the dependencies (imagemagick, ghostscript...).
>> > Anyone could really try it out. There are only 2 small changes in 2.3.x
>> > for the installer (DTL executables and document icon), I can share a
>> > patch if you would like.
>>
>> Yes, please share the changes with us.
>>

>  Attached, was 3 changes though, forgot one.
>
> I'd go ahead and commit these.

Commit? to where? they are not needed in master and Installer2 folder does
not exist in 2.3.x and don't get me wrong, but I just don't feel like
backporting it. Let's just leave the patch be, it is on the list now after
all, and spend the effort on 2.4.0.
--
    Eugene