Merge files build

Yuriy Skalko yuriy.skalko at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 21:40:28 UTC 2020

> There was no big advantage (in speed) anymore.
>
> Anyway, if you take care of it, I don't object.
>
>         Kornel

Yes, the only advantage should be speed of build, but it is now similar
to normal build even on my 4-core laptop. Perhaps on modern 8-16-32-core
machines it can be even slower.
Sure it is not worth to take care of it anymore.

> We used to have this in autoconf (monolithic build) and we decided to remove it in 2.4.0. Isn't link-time-optimization doing the same thing?
>

> JMarc

I think so. But adding "-flto" for my GCC 7.3 breaks compilation. On
newer versions it should be better.

Yuriy