Boost in LyX

Kornel Benko kornel at lyx.org
Mon Nov 23 12:04:02 UTC 2020

Am Sun, 22 Nov 2020 21:04:05 +0200
schrieb Yuriy Skalko <yuriy.skalko at gmail.com>:

> > Lyx2.3 is not in the best shape for checking adv-find. But you are right, this
> > is not the
> > expected outcome.
> >
> >         Kornel
>
> If there are some advanced search strings to test basic regex
> functionality in LyX, I can provide manual check on MinGW64-compiled LyX
> in Windows.
>
> Yuriy

This is not so easy. There are tests, but they are using shortcuts (because of lack of
available functions). The shortcuts itself are language dependent, so one cannot use them
for instance in Russian GUI.

As an example (cua shortcuts, Slovak GUI, compare findadv-re-04-in.txt):
#select Slovak GUI for this test
	Lang sk_SK.utf8
#select log-control file for use by searchPatterns.pl
	CO: findadv-re-04.ctrl
#save buffer
	KK: \Cs
#start adv-find
	KK:\CF
#select whole words
	KK: \Ce
#Select Settings;Deselect ignore format;select search
	KK: \At\Ai\Ah
C:= Control key
A:= Alt or Meta key

You find the test-control-files in development/autotests/findadv-[0-9][0-9]-in.txt

	Kornel