Spellchecking dictionaries in LyX 2.4 installer

Yu Jin yu_jin at lyx.org
Sun Nov 22 17:20:44 UTC 2020

Am So., 22. Nov. 2020 um 16:41 Uhr schrieb Richard Kimberly Heck <
rikiheck at lyx.org>:

> On 11/22/20 9:17 AM, Yuriy Skalko wrote:
> >> Good that means careful user can get whatever dictionary he wants.
> >> Anyway, I don't see any problem adding the languages you proposed.
> >>
> >> Pavel
> >
> > I don't want to say that current installation process is not so good.
> > Just want to simplify life for not so careful users.
> >

> > P.S. Just now checked the UserGuide manual. It is linking to
> > SourceForge as dictionary repository. Should we update these links?
>
> Yes.

The links have been updated in the old installer already, see
https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/11192.
In the new one it is of course also svn from where dictionaries are
downloaded.

Well then I guess I will be also packing Rissuan and Portuguese next time.
I will also see if I can activate the dictionary of the same language as
the UI for the user, so it will automatically download it.
--
    Eugene