Surrounding white frame in fullscreen

Yu Jin yu_jin at lyx.org
Sun Nov 22 09:04:40 UTC 2020

Am So., 22. Nov. 2020 um 00:59 Uhr schrieb Richard Kimberly Heck <
rikiheck at lyx.org>:

> newer Qt
> visible and
> workaround
> (or
> not

> just dont
> mac/windows?

With fullscreen you mean View -> Fullscreen I assume? I have attached 2
screenshots, there are still frames on the right and on the bottom after
your commit, but tbh it doesn't bother me at all. Btw why didn't you use
e.g.
#if QT_VERSION > QT_VERSION_CHECK(5,10,1)
for better readability?

--
    Eugene