Spellchecking dictionaries in LyX 2.4 installer

Yuriy Skalko yuriy.skalko at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 20:12:09 UTC 2020

The thread grown fast and in different directions, so I want to get it
back to the initial proposal.

Taking only concrete numbers: I've proposed to include dicts for Russian
and Portuguese. Then Joel proposed to include dicts for top 25
languages. And Stephan told that he packages 82 dicts for Mac
distribution. Sorry if I missed someone opinion.

So what will be the conclusion of the discussion? I assume that no one
is against including RU and PT dicts. Are there any propositions for
including concrete additional dicts?

Yuriy