Preference to disable input completion?

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Sat Nov 21 20:09:18 UTC 2020

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 12:27:54PM -0700, Joel Kulesza wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 7:36 AM Scott Kostyshak <skostysh at lyx.org> wrote:
>
> > I want to turn input completion off for text completion but leave it on
> > for math completion. Andrew and Joel, if you also want that I already have
> > a patch that I think does this that I can use locally. Let me know if you
> > want me to post it (it would require you to recompile LyX though).
> >

> The behavior described here is precisely what I'd like.  Please post, and I
> hope we can also find a way to incorporate this into master.

The patch is a hack and is not meant to be considered for master. It is
attached.

Let me know if you test it out and if it does what you want. If not, let
me know what you prefer and it might be easy to tweak it to what you
want. Again though, this is just for our own purposes. We need more
invasive changes for a correct patch for master.

Scott