Old windows compilation instructions on wiki

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Sat May 9 20:32:47 UTC 2020

On Sat, May 09, 2020 at 07:59:59PM +0200, David Belius wrote:
> Ah, I had tried previously, but misread the login page of the wiki as
> saying I should ask on the list to get the password to be able to edit. I
> have now updated the page. Sorry for the noise.

Thanks for updating the page, David! By the way, I'm curious which
version did you compile? A release or did you by chance test current
2.3.x or master branch? We are always hoping to get more testers on
Windows since we don't have many developers using Windows so it is easy
for a Windows-specific issue to slip through the cracks.

Scott