Show changes in output inside insets

Daniel xracoonx at gmx.de
Fri May 8 07:38:09 UTC 2020

When adding or deleting an inset with tracked changes, then the lyxadded
and lyxdeleted commands get wrapped around the content of the inset. I
think this is a relatively new feature but I can't find the fixed bug
report right now.

This in many circumstances fine. However, in some cases this is not
desired. For example, if the argument of an inset is supposed to be a
latex command, like a label only cross-reference. It would be good if
one could set an inset to act in the old or new way.

Otherwise, for example, copy and pasting of content with tracked changes
that worked properly, will make the document stop working. And it is
still quite hard to track down such errors in LyX.

Daniel