Patches to improve compatibility with modern C++ standard

Thibaut Cuvelier dourouc05 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:19:19 UTC 2020

I don't have access to master: the Git server is too slow for me to
download it (working at most at 10 kb/s); plus, my Internet access is
disrupted (*tout le département du Val de Marne, apparemment…*), so my only
access is 4G, like many people in the area… I highly suspect that this
version is good enough, according to the reports I see on the Internet
(except for ASIO, but LyX doesn't need that).

Thibaut Cuvelier