Patches to improve compatibility with modern C++ standard

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes lasgouttes at lyx.org
Tue May 5 19:07:44 UTC 2020

Le 05/05/2020 à 13:02, Kornel Benko a écrit :
> As Thibaut needs /std:c++20, we have to check if it is valid flag.

This is where our interpretation diverges. Thibaut, could you clarify
the situation about C++20 again? If your code requires C++20 we will
sooner or later be in a bad position, won't we?

I propose that we activate C++17/20 on compilers that handle it once we
have code that can use it. Bit for now, we are at C++11, we can go to
C++14 in 2.5, for example.

JMarc