New DocBook support (0002)

Pavel Sanda sanda at lyx.org
Fri Jun 26 21:02:55 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 06:56:04PM +0200, Thibaut Cuvelier wrote:
> If anything could help you review this, let me know!

I'll try to go sequentially go through the patches, at least roughly, and commit the stuff.
Please hang around the development list now for some time, other devs might chime in as the patches will be landing to master.
Because I know nothing of docbook I won't be able to comment on the output itself at all.

Given the number and size I would appreciate if we could stick to few technicalities, which
were little chaotic in the previous exchange and would become even worse with larger thread.
- please try bottom post with your replies, leaving only relevant parts of previous emails (e.g. questions you directly reply to).
- put your answer as a reply to an email where it was asked not to some different subthread
- to reduce your burden, when we discuss patch X, you don't have to send and rebase all patches X+1,X+2 and so on, just updating patch X in your reply is enough.

* 0001 is trivial, now in. I haven't seen any makefile entries, so these autotests won't be distributed with tarballs. I do not know whether this is what you want.
* 0002 - you remove checkDocBook() call, yet the code of the function remains. Is it still needed?

Thank you and thanks Guillaume for his review.