Tweaking lib/symbols for XML entities

Thibaut Cuvelier dourouc05 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:48:50 UTC 2020

On Mon, 15 Jun 2020 at 13:30, Kornel Benko <kornel at lyx.org> wrote:

> Am Mon, 15 Jun 2020 13:21:40 +0200
> schrieb Thibaut Cuvelier <dourouc05 at gmail.com>:

> XML.
> > >
> > > These patches are aimed at docbook (to be completed in future) not for
> MS
> > > Excel Office Open XML export.
> > >

> Hm, OK. Somehow I forgot ...
> Nonetheless, the output for exporting to docbook creates nearly the same
> error message.

The goal being to completely overhaul that export (i.e. rewrite it), I
don't know if it's helpful to ensure it still works with this patch :/.
(The new version is complete, almost entirely reviewed by Guillaume, so
that the functionality can still be present in LyX 2.4:
https://gitlab.com/gadmm/lyx-unstable/-/merge_requests/3.)

Nevertheless, on my machine, exporting something as DocBook yields an
entirely unrelated error (yes, that's a Windows machine, hence no cp):

'cp' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
support\Systemcall.cpp (291): Systemcall: 'cp
"DocBook_Article__28SGML_29.sgml" "DocBook_Article__28SGML_29.xml"' finish
ed with exit code 1
Error: Cannot convert file
An error occurred while running: