Tweaking lib/symbols for XML entities

Thibaut Cuvelier dourouc05 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:57:06 UTC 2020

Dear list,

Here is a new version of the patches with the following changes:
- Kornel's patches for tests/dummy_functions.cpp and tex2lyx/dummy_impl.cpp
- rebased on top of 57272e8
<https://github.com/cburschka/lyx/commit/57272e837b148975817440bdc6a66b9935fa00a3>
- eliminated warnings in fontToTagDocBook (output_docbook), as signalled by
Pavel: it now returns a string, like fontToTag in output_xhtml, instead of
a reference to docstring
- eliminated warnings in InsetCounter and InsetLabel
It seems to work for me, when compiling LyX, tex2lyx, and check_layout
(indeed, as I'm using CMake, only LyX got compiled). I think no other issue
has been raised on that code (otherwise, just send a reminder :)).

Thibaut Cuvelier