Tweaking lib/symbols for XML entities

Thibaut Cuvelier dourouc05 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 17:02:23 UTC 2020

This patch is made so that there should not be any change to the XHTML
output. All features are opt-in (name spaces and XML entities). XHTML
output always uses HTML entities (which are very lenient), XML ones should
never be used once this patch is applied.

That nbsp shouldn't have been modified in the first patch. Here is a new
version of the set of patches so that the change is only applied in XML
mode (again, which should not be used right now, because it will only be
useful for DocBook), with no change in the first one.

Thibaut Cuvelier