#10571: Tabs not showing properly in macOS full (and split) screen

Pavel Sanda sanda at lyx.org
Thu Jul 30 14:33:55 UTC 2020

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 09:03:27PM +0200, Stephan Witt wrote:
> The attached patch improves the situation on Mac. I???m confident that this is the right move.
> But I???m unable to tell if it works on other platforms or if it breaks the current state.
>
> Furthermore I???m not sure what to do with the remaining code in GuiView::toggleFullScreen().

Why you did not move it inside the signal handler with the rest of the code?

> Any comments on this, please?

Didn't test extensively, but I can confirm that with this patch my wm (e16) signal to full
screen is now handled and is more similar to what lyx's innate full screen lfun does.

When called via wm signal I see two issues here - small white border around the screen
(the same as before) and the visibility status of command buffer is forgotten
the area (new issue).