Bug in master (related to docbook changes?)

Kornel Benko kornel at lyx.org
Sat Jul 11 10:31:56 UTC 2020

Am Sat, 11 Jul 2020 12:21:05 +0200
schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller <spitz at lyx.org>:

> Am Samstag, den 11.07.2020, 11:58 +0200 schrieb Kornel Benko:
> > Does the sequence
> >         #include <config.h>
> >         #include <typeinfo>
> > work for you?
>
> Yes, this does work. I still wonder, though, if/why typeinfo inclusion
> is needed. It does not seem to be needed here (unless I am missing
> something).
>
> Jürgen

Unfortunately it does not work here. I still get the crash iff
1.) removing include <typeinfo>
2.) configure ... --enable-stdlib-debug=yes

I do not get a crash if I also set the env CXXFLAGS prior to configure, e.g.

1.) setenv CXXFLAGS "-D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG_PEDANTIC"
2.) configure ... --enable-stdlib-debug=yes

This is independent of removing typeinfo-include

	Kornel