Text selection does not work as expected

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Wed Jul 8 21:30:58 UTC 2020

On Wed, Jul 08, 2020 at 07:22:45PM +0200, Yu Jin wrote:

> Here we go, patch attached. I decided to put Qt version check 5.10.1,
> because I have tested it on LyX 2.3.1, which was shipped with Qt 5.10.1 and
> the bug was not there yet.

Your patch is perfect, Eugene. Thanks! Please commit.

One minor typo: "wuickly" should be "quickly".

Thanks for your Qt bug report. I know it takes time to make a minimal
example and post it. It looks like they're taking a look and already
it's good to know that it can't be reproduced on macOS.

Scott