New DocBook support (0005)

Pavel Sanda sanda at lyx.org
Tue Jul 7 08:13:04 UTC 2020

On Tue, Jul 07, 2020 at 12:42:06AM +0200, Thibaut Cuvelier wrote:
> I didn't change anything, it's still Gmail. Maybe they changed something?

Hard to say. I would still bet that something changed in the way how you
produce or send the patch, but who knows.

> Or shall I use a 7Z archive to keep the MIME type?

No, that won't help. My reader is capable of automatic colorized patch viewing
in the body of email when attchment is of application/x-patch or similar type
and when I hit reply I can directly edit it. So archive won't help :)
Anyway it's not big deal.