LyX 2.4.0-alpha1

Yu Jin yu_jin at lyx.org
Wed Dec 30 17:32:35 UTC 2020

Am Di., 29. Dez. 2020 um 18:13 Uhr schrieb Richard Kimberly Heck <
rikiheck at lyx.org>:

> Hi, all,
>
> I've built tarballs for LyX 2.4.0-alpha1 and placed them here:
>
> http://ftp.lyx.org/ftp/pub/lyx/devel/lyx-2.4/
>
> Please prepare binaries. Sorry for doing this right on top of 2.3.6.1,
> but it seemed worth doing while I had a few moments!
>
> Further info to come on moves toward 2.4.0.

These tarballs don't work for me, CMake configure says
CMake Error at development/cmake/modules/LyXMacros.cmake:469 (message):
  "C:/lyx/lyx-2.4.0-alpha1/configure.ac": Unable to determine build-type
from
  suffix "" in AC_INIT macro
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:120 (determineversionandbuildtype)

Can you help me out with a fix here so I can test everything else before we
go into the second round or so?
--
    Eugene