LyX 2.4.0-alpha1

José Abílio Matos jamatos at lyx.org
Wed Dec 30 11:46:37 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, December 30, 2020 11:31:16 AM WET Pavel Sanda wrote:
> If it's only question of one include I think it is worth it
> (I have deep understanding of folk who are forced to work with outdated
> systems...).

I understand your point and I support it. As long as the work is small. :-)

> What is impressive is that you compile against qt5 though

That dichotomy comes from the origin of the packages.
gcc is a system package while qt5 is not part of the base system and thus
comes from epel (the layer of Fedora packages that comes from Fedora and is
maintained by volunteers - whether they are employed by RH not).

--
José Abílio