Drop QT4 from master

Jürgen Spitzmüller spitz at lyx.org
Tue Dec 29 16:57:58 UTC 2020

Am Dienstag, dem 29.12.2020 um 11:01 -0500 schrieb Richard Kimberly
Heck:
> What is it that needs doing here? I can probably find the time.

I think what it needs most urgently is someone telling us: Stop
tinkering with new pet projects (including refactoring), there will be
no more new feature, we focus now on polishing and ironing out issues.

We have accumulated features meanwhile that would make at least two
major releases.

We should aim to release a first beta in January, a first rc in
February.

Jürgen