Drop QT4 from master

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes lasgouttes at lyx.org
Mon Dec 28 23:52:20 UTC 2020

Le 28 décembre 2020 21:29:02 GMT+01:00, Pavel Sanda <sanda at lyx.org> a écrit :
>It's hard to believe, but looking back at the archives we had the 2.4
>release-manager decision in May 2019 and first alpha1 thread in June 2019 :)
>
>JMarc, what is your situation nowadays? Is it still feasible for you
>to do the release or shall we restart the whole discussion again?

I find it difficult to find time to get this right. For some reason, lockdown situations make much more difficult for me to concentrate on this. If someone could take the responsibility from me, I would be very grateful, actually. I do not foresee an improvement in close future.

OTOH, this brought us some nice improvements to 2.4...

Sorry for letting everyone down. Wrong timing.

JMarc