Try to use regex with char_type

Yuriy Skalko yuriy.skalko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 21:05:12 UTC 2020

> This is for Adv-Find only.
>
> Yuriy, could you please check if this meets your requirements with Cyrillic
> chars?
>

>         Kornel

Kornel, thanks for working on this. I've checked the advanced search and
regular expressions with Cyrillic are working! So your earlier updates
already improved situation with Cyrillic.

But after applying this patch, search stops to work correctly. But I'm
not sure whether full patch changes have applied correctly. I've got
-----------
C:\Projects\LyXGit\lyx>git am < findAdv.patch
                          .git/rebase-apply/patch:92: space before tab
in indent.
"cedilla|subring|textsubring|subhat|textsubcircum|subtilde|textsubtilde|dgrave|textdoublegrave|rcap|textroundcap|slashed)\\{[^\\{\\}]+\\}"
                                          .git/rebase-apply/patch:93:
space before tab in indent.
      "|((i|imath|jmath|cdot|[a-z]+space)|((backslash
)?([lL]y[xX]|[tT]e[xX]|[lL]a[tT]e[xX]e?)))(?![a-zA-Z]))");

warning: 2 lines add whitespace errors.
                          fatal: empty ident name (for <>) not allowed
                                                    Applying: