[LyX/master] Reduce the amount of needed boost headers

Yuriy Skalko yuriy.skalko at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 19:05:29 UTC 2020

> Since support/signals.h is pretty empty now, why not just use nod/signal.h and nod::signal? Then we can get rid of the header file.
>

> Patches 2 and 4 are fine.
>
> JMarc

I think that it is better to leave such interfacing header to limit this
3rd-party dependency in one point (this already allowed seamless
replacement of boost::signals2 with interface-compatible nod). Now most
3rd-party dependencies of LyX (besides Qt) are isolated and included
only in 1-2 client header/source.

Yuriy