Plugin creation info?

Christos Liaskos cliaskos at ics.forth.gr
Sat Dec 19 15:08:13 UTC 2020

Hi Jean-Marc,
Many thanks for the speedy response.
Something like code-completion but for text.

Press a hotkey, present a popup window with options (which will depend
on where the cursor was on hotkeypress), then execute some action
depending on the user choice that alters the LyX text.

The idea is to provide a much richer text-check experience overall.

I can see that the components needed are there in principle, but it
depends how accessible they are via the server or other means.

Many thanks for the info in any case :)
Christos