Move "LyX Documentation Tools" item to "Other Toolbars" ?

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Thu Dec 17 16:00:48 UTC 2020

Can I remove this entry from lib/ui/default.ui ? This would lead to the
entry being in "Other Toolbars".

Advantages to change: I do not think many users use this toolbar.

Disadvantages: those who use it now need to go through the extra submenu
"Other Toolbars" and also need to move the toolbar from the bottom to
the top (if they want previous behavior). But once they do that, the
toolbar stays across sessions so it does not seem to be too much of an
inconvenience.

Scott