Patches to review

Yuriy Skalko yuriy.skalko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 20:51:07 UTC 2020

> #1 and #3 are fine. I'll leave #4 again to Pavel and others.

Thanks Riki. I'll wait to commit all at once.

> In #2, we have:
>
>          /// who initiated the action
>     -    Origin origin_;
>     +    Origin origin_ = INTERNAL;
>
> It doesn't look as if there was a default before.

It is set as default argument in all 6 constructors.

> I often wonder if there is some mechanism through which to guarantee that the constructor explicitly initializes a member, such as this one. Is there? (Otherwise, this is also fine.)
>

> Riki

If I correctly understand the question, this (member initialization) is
the only one. Otherwise the default initialization can guarantee some
initial value, but not for primitive types (including enums as this
`Origin`).

Yuriy