[LyX/master] DocBook: allow KOMA-Script documents to be generated as DocBook

Thibaut Cuvelier tcuvelier at lyx.org
Mon Aug 31 01:43:01 UTC 2020

To continue on this, here is the result of Additional.lyx (from the doc) in
DocBook. Additional.xml is the raw output from LyX, Additional2.xml has
just two validity issues corrected. I join both a PDF and an EPUB3 output,
so that you see what you can achieve. All documents were generated from
within Oxygen XML, which should be calling in particular
https://github.com/docbook/xslt10-stylesheets/blob/master/xsl/epub3/README
for EPUB3.