display of $int...$ under QT5

Kornel Benko kornel at lyx.org
Fri Aug 28 15:41:06 UTC 2020

Am Fri, 28 Aug 2020 17:23:06 +0200
schrieb Pavel Sanda <sanda at lyx.org>:

> > > I can't reproduce your results. oiint still does not render here when I try to use
> > > texlive font. It might boil down to Qt version differences (Qt 5.7.1 here) and
> > > compilation parameters used for building of Qt (like where fonts are being sought
> > > and how the are rendered, e.g. HARFBUZZ switch suggested by JMarc).
> >
> > Sorry, that's misunderstanding (from my part).
> > The attached was with your changes and removed texlive's version.
>
> Ok, we are getting lost in this thread.
> Can you state what were the exact conditions for producing
> Bildschirmfoto zu 2020-08-28 15-31-42.png
> ?
> Pavel

2020-08-28 15-31-42.png:
  Your ttf installed in
	sysdir/fonts,
  texlives esint removed

2020-08-28 16-45-68:
  Your ttf installed in
	sysdir/fonts,
   texlives installed in
	/usr9/local/texlive/current/texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/esint-type1/esint10.pfb
Removing your ttf file does not change the output.

But: Removing both versions (your and texlive's) gives the attached.

	Kornel