display of $int...$ under QT5

Pavel Sanda sanda at lyx.org
Fri Aug 28 12:38:54 UTC 2020

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 09:48:27PM +0200, Kornel Benko wrote:
> > > Thanks Pavel. I was not aware that cmake installed the files in wrong directory.
> > >
> > > Now, with the 'correct' dir, I see the same as the reporter.
> > > That is, our esint10.ttf _is_ the culprit ...
> >
> > This is interesting. What is your distro?
>
> Mint19.3, QT 5.9.5
>
> > Even more interesting: do I understand correctly that it worked correctly
> > before it was installed into 'correct' directory??
>
> Yes. And I don't understand why. Maybe because of
> /usr/local/texlive/2020/texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/esint-type1/esint10.pfb

Are you sure you are not reporting results when instant preview is on?
If yes, then look only what happens inside math editor, once outside
the rendering is done by latex and is irrelevant to qt font problems.

Out of curiosity I removed esint10.ttf from my tree and no glyphs are
visible as one would expect.