Size of space insets seem way too small in master

Pavel Sanda sanda at lyx.org
Tue Aug 25 14:03:58 UTC 2020

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 03:20:55PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> >see the screenshot in attachment. first char is thin line, second protected space.
>
> I understand that it looks small.

Does it mean that you find the size of newer screenshots acceptable?

> Notice however that the width of protected
> space is exactly the same as the width of think spaces.

You mean screen or LaTeX? At screen it does not look like to be the case,
but whether same or different the size(s) look way too small. The thin space
is almost invisible in the paragraph of text.

> Libreoffice solution is to draw these spaces as rectangles with grey
> background. This is not a bad solution.

Well visible, but reading the text containing those is a pain to me.