[Wiki site] recent notify posts

Pavel Sanda sanda at lyx.org
Tue Aug 25 12:32:55 UTC 2020

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 07:56:09AM +0200, Apache wrote:

> All recent posts: http://wiki.lyx.org/Site/AllRecentChanges
>
> * http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX.NewInLyX24 . . . 2020-08-25 07:56 CEST by spitz

Looking at the news wiki I find the current separation on

New features brought by the new file format
vs
General improvements

to be way too technical for users. They can't choose LyX version without new
file format change so what is the use of this distinction for them?

Important general changes like DocBook are buried down behind important news
like that we support Syriac doucument language (no offense).

What about dropping it altogether and reorder the features little bit?