[LyX/master] New attempt on #9906: allow following hyperlinks via context menu.

Pavel Sanda sanda at lyx.org
Mon Aug 24 12:08:47 UTC 2020

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 01:58:47PM +0200, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> Am Montag, den 24.08.2020, 13:13 +0200 schrieb Pavel Sanda:
> > Tend to think that it has too many assumptions (like naming
> > conventions of the files) that it's generally unlikely to
> > work out of the box for people.
>
> We could at least make usage more convenient. As for the naming
> conventions: yes, that's true. Many of my ebooks do not have year but
> title (since that's how calibre saves them by default, and it's also
> less ambiguous).
>
> I think it would not be too hard to provide a settings to select which
> two fields are being passed to the script (e.g., title and author
> instead of year and author).

I saw that coming :)
I am all fine with that, except I don't want to be the one who
is commanded to implement it.

All I ever needed was the lyxpaperview hack and I hope I paid
my fair share by coding the basic framework which will allow
other people to use normal bib(la)tex fields or easily extend the
scripting part.